For 28 years Row for the Cure has shared a passion with the rowing community to fight cancer and to support those who have been impacted. In 2021 we can ALL participate and help change lives while meeting the Challenge, celebrating safely in-person or virtually, sharing moments of respect and honor remotely, and fundraising online in support of community cancer organizations, cutting-edge research to find cures, and rowing clubs which offer survivor programs.
LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER! Please use healthy practices to protect yourself and others!
– Register here for the Row or Erg Challenge and the Run or Walk 10K Challenge. Complete the Challenge in October – Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Open to ALL.
– Form or join a team with friends, family, teammates and Meet the Challenge! This is for rowers and non-rowers alike! Challenge yourself, your friends, your teammates, your rivals!
– Post your results
– Encourage your friends, teammates, social media followers and family members to support your efforts by donating to your custom fundraising page
– Get your PINK ON throughout October. Order your gear from Scull and Sweep:
– Share your Stories! Take photos and videos of you doing your Challenge, post on social media (Facebook/rowforthecure and Instagram/rowforthecure) with tags #pinktheboathousechallenge #pinktheboathouse #rowforthecure #fightbreastcancer
– Prizes, including a Concept 2 RowErg and two USRowing Lifetime Memberships will be awarded to top fundraising teams and winners of the costume competition. New prizes will be added each week. All Challenge participants will be entered into a prize drawing
– More information, including a fundraising toolkit, is available on rowforthecure.org
We can’t change lives without our partners. Thank you: Susan G. Komen, USRowing, RegattaCentral, Concept 2, Scull and Sweep, JLRacing, Rowing News and Row House.
With deep and sincere thanks from the Row for the Cure community and all those impacted by breast cancer who will benefit from your efforts.
Together We Thrive!