Wilton, CT – July 14, 2020 Row for a Cure has partnered with MyVictory (www.MyVictory.com), a new online community offering live and on-demand exercise classes for cancer survivors and their supporters. From the safety of one’s own home, members can enjoy MyVictory’s weekly live streaming schedule of more than 40 classes, or choose from more than 600 on-demand classes.
“We are thrilled to have a partner which shares our love for the community of breast cancer survivors, caregivers, friends and family members”, said Eliza Sydney – Vice President of Row for the Cure. “We know from research and personal experience how important exercise is for the recovery and rehabilitation of survivors and to the overall health and wellness for all. Exercise is also proven to help reduce the chances of a recurrence of cancer. During this challenging time, we are pleased to be able to share this new opportunity with our Row for the Cure community.”
Open to everyone and accessible on a web or mobile browser, the site hosts a library of ability appropriate on-demand fitness classes, including cardio, Yoga, Pilates, meditation and strength offerings, as well as a daily live streaming schedule. All classes run 10-45 minutes in length and are taught by top-rated instructors who have specific experience training cancer survivors in addition to training the general public.
Enjoy a 30-Day Free Trial, and if you continue beyond the free trial, MyVictory will donate 15% of your monthly or annual membership to Row for a Cure.
Redeem your 30 day Free – Full Access Trial to MyVictory:
- Go to MyVictory.com and click “Start Free Trial”
- Fill out the Membership form and choose either a Monthly or Annual Membership Plan
- The system requires you to enter your credit card information, but you will not be charged using the Promo Code: “ROW15” (not case specific)
- Once you have completed these steps, you are asked to personalize your experience so that you can create wellness goals, and recommendations will be offered for classes. All of these questions are optional.
- Start exercising in your home, and if you continue beyond your free trial, MyVictory will donate 15% of your Membership fee to Row for a Cure to help find a cure for breast cancer and support community programs!
- Questions? Please contact Beth Kohl – President@rowforthecure.org